Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things you take for granted...

...Like the ability to walk, move, bend over, etc... So, I strained my low back by doing kickboxing. I guess I got a little too wild with those back kicks. Then I did 3 hours of massaging today. Not a goood combination. So I am now in the recliner, icing my back and watching "Fly Me to the Moon" with the kids. Days like today remind me how blessed I am to be married to a chiropractor. :0) I'm not looking forward to the rest of the week: babysitting my nephew and 3 more massages. I hope I can take it easy enough tomorrow to be functional on Friday. It is hard for us mom's to take it easy when there is homework to do, baths to take, and lunches to make. So I just do what I can do. I will try to remember this the next time I'm not in pain, so I'll be a little more grateful for my fully functioning body.

No comments:

Post a Comment